Wednesday, January 12, 2011




CRICUT IMAGINE

Well, friends, it's been a busy 4 months - mostly because of the holidays and all - but also because I purchased the NEW CRICUT IMAGINE machine when it was launched on HSN on Sept. 14th - MY BIRTHDAY!! I saw that as a good omen and bought the machine and some of the new cartridges for it. Well, I have played with it, been frustrated with it, finally had to return it when it froze during an update - and had a new replacement one sent. All in all, I am sure it has great potential which I have just begun to tap into, and I look forward to playing with it more.

But, first off, a few cards I made with it. Now, remember, that not only does it cut (very intricate designs), but it also PRINTS IN COLOR when using one of its cartridges, so all of these cards were printed first, then die cut and then assembled.

Kind of impressive, I think.

Thanks for looking and I'll try to share more exciting projects with you in the coming months.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne. Beautiful cards! I haven't even begun to figure out my Imagine. Maybe we should swap tuts. LOL I read your question on my blog about the shaped cards and would love to help. Why don't you email me at dlmundinger@yahoo.com and I'll see if I can answer a few of your questions. xxD

    ReplyDelete